Connection to NAHRO Gives You Expert Information, Education and Assistance to Prepare for the Challenges Ahead
Under NAHRO’s dues structure, membership is available to organizations—housing authorities, public agencies, for-profits, and non-profits involved in assisted housing or community revitalization. If your organization is a member of NAHRO, it is entitled to designate individual Associates who will benefit from the connection to NAHRO and its products and services.
Several categories with different dues structures serve the variety of organizations involved.
Housing Authorities and others that manage, administer or own assisted housing units. Housing Authorities pay $1.25 per unit, with a minimum of $100 and a maximum of $16,000. All units are counted.
Public Agencies/Departments involved in affordable housing, community development, and redevelopment. Public agencies pay by population, with those under 50,000 paying $210 and those at 50,000 and above paying $630. Those public agencies that also manage, administer or own assisted housing units pay the greater of the housing authority or the public agency rate.
Affiliate Agencies For-profit companies and non-profit organizations concerned with housing and community development, including vendors of products and services of interest to the members; those providing professional services, i.e. architects, bankers, lawyers; and non-profit organizations. Dues vary by the type of organization.
- MANUFACTURERS AND SUPPLIERS COUNCIL -- Vendors, consultants and non-profits who are supplying products and services to NAHRO members and want to take advantage of special discounts on marketing opportunities, i.e. mailing labels, exhibits, JOHCD advertisements, JOHCD Buyers' Guide, etc. DUES $525; entitles company to 8 associates.
- FOR PROFIT COMPANIES -- Developers, architects, builders, consultants, etc. DUES $435; entitles company to 8 associates.
- NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS -- Housing sponsors, community action agencies, civic organizations, universities, etc. with no units under ownership or management. DUES $265; entitles company to 7 associates.
- Benefits and Services
- Join NAHRO
- Best Practices Database
- Awards for Agencies
- Awards for Individuals
- NAHRO Fellows Information
- Industry Jobs
- Educational Scholarships
- Agency/Organization NAHRO Associates List
- Associate Information Management Form
- Agency/Organization Information Management Form