All of NAHRO’s regularly scheduled Professional Development Trainings and Certifications can be brought to your locality. Additionally, we offer timely specific technical and customized training. Learn more about our portfolio of educational offerings on such topics as Public Housing and Housing Choice Voucher operation and management, procurement, inspections, maintenance, and commissioner training.
Reasons to Consider On-Site Training:
- On-site instruction may reduce travel time, lodging and airfares.
- NAHRO Faculty can devote more time to discuss issues that are specific to your organization or locale.
- In-house training provides a great environment for team building, plus all staff hear valuable information at the same time. Hence, participants gain a shared perspective and common skills together.
- There is flexibility with pricing. Options include NAHRO handouts, Certificates of Completion, and/or Exams. We will work with you to design a program that meets your budget.
- Training is scheduled to fit your calendar!
Find out more about NAHRO's approach to On-Site Training.
Discounts for NAHRO Associates, Chapters, and Regions
NAHRO offers a significant discount to its associates, chapters and regions. Call your chapter or region today to see which NAHRO programs they plan to bring to your vicinity.
Upcoming Open Registrations, please visit our Training Calendar to Register.
For more information please contact the NAHRO Professional Development team at (877) 866-2476 or ProfessionalDevelopment@nahro.org
- About Us
- Trainings & Services
- Training Calendar
- Training Centers
- Meet Our Faculty
- Meet Our Staff
- Request a Training
- Certification Exams & Proficiency Tests
- NAHRO Certification™
- Administrative Access Only