Home › Publications and Communications › Direct News › 2019 › 2020 Operating Funds Released into eLOCCS
2020 Operating Funds Released into eLOCCS
Sorry. The resource you are trying to access is available only to NAHRO members.
If you are a member of National NAHRO, please log in at the top right.
Become a member so that you can have access to this and other valuable membership benefits and services. Join NAHRO
- NAHRO Monitor
- The Journal of Housing and Community Development
- Books and Publications
- Direct News
- 2020 Operating Funds Released into eLOCCS
- August Advocacy: Housing Is Infrastructure!
- August Advocacy: Support the Low Income Housing Tax Credit
- Disaster Relief Funding Passes House
- FY 2020 Funding Update: Senate Sends THUD Spending Bill to Floor, House Approves CR
- Government Shutdown Ends
- Government Shutdown Lasts into New Year, House Democrats Unveil Spending Package
- HUD Funds Available for February - Not for March
- HUD Now Accepting Applications for MTW Expansion Cohort #2, Extends Deadline for Cohort #1
- HUD Releases Section 3 Proposed Rule and Outcome Benchmarking
- Happy Housing America Month!
- House Boosts HCD Spending in Proposed FY 2020 Bill
- MTW Expansion Letters of Interest Due January 11
- NAHRO Submits Comments on the ACC and the MTW Amendment to the ACC
- NAHRO to Host Complimentary MTW Webinars
- New HOTMA Provisions to Be Implemented
- Rep. Sean Duffy to Resign from Congress
- Senate Passes 2020 THUD Funding Bill
- What You Need to Know About the Public Charge Rule
- NAHRO Issues Statement on Passage of H.R. 1
- Media Center