- 17,000 individual members and associates.
- 2,800 agency members (including housing authorities, CD departments, redevelopment agencies, affiliates, and complimentary memberships)
NAHRO members own or administer:
- 674,000 units of public housing (a vast majority of the nation's inventory)
- 1,724,000 units of tenant-based Section 8 housing
- 285,500 units of other assisted housing
In all, NAHRO's members provide housing for more than 7.9 million low-income people.
Our members bring more than $1.5 billion Community Development Block Grant and HOME funding to their communities.
John F. Bohm, Acting Chief Executive Officer
Who is NAHRO?